Jindra Cekan, Ph.D. has used participatory methods for 30 years to connect with participants, ranging from villagers in Africa, Central/ Latin America and the Balkans to policy makers and Ministers around the world for her international clients. Their voices have informed the new Sustained and Emerging Impacts Evaluation, other M&E, stakeholder analysis, strategic planning, knowledge management and organizational learning.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) – where have your ex-post evaluations, and learning from them, gone?
- Hard-wiring and Soft-wiring in Sustainability via health program examples
- The Contentious Power of Evaluations, Guest Blog by Hanneke de Bode
- Sustainability of what and how do we know? Measuring projects, programs, policies…
- “Promises made and promises unfulfilled: Focusing evaluations after COP26” 2021’s Climate Conference reblog from the journal Evaluation
If you don’t find what you are looking for via the search, categories, or posts above, you can go to the Blog page, scroll to the bottom, and click “previous posts” to go through all of the posts (newest–>oldest).