Jindra Cekan, Ph.D. has used participatory methods for 30 years to connect with participants, ranging from villagers in Africa, Central/ Latin America and the Balkans to policy makers and Ministers around the world for her international clients. Their voices have informed the new Sustained and Emerging Impacts Evaluation, other M&E, stakeholder analysis, strategic planning, knowledge management and organizational learning.
- Aid providers: More puzzle pieces, including unexpected outcomes; ours is not the whole picture
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Funding and Accountability for sustainable projects?
- Valuing Voices Better Ex-Post Evaluation White Paper: Nordics & the Netherlands
- Who is accountable for the ‘sustained development’ of those who suffer, and for how long? US/Czech and Kenyan Views
- “What IS Sustainability?” It depends on whom you ask: OECD, the UN, or Harvard Business School
If you don’t find what you are looking for via the search, categories, or posts above, you can go to the Blog page, scroll to the bottom, and click “previous posts” to go through all of the posts (newest–>oldest).