Respectful development includes input early on by partners and participants, and feedback throughout implementation and after closeout from projects. Designing for local self-sustainability involves learning what works best with them to inform future project content and funding. Information such as sustained return on investments from our projects for country nationals as well as donors is real accountability. We need to ask community and local NGO, government, private partners:
Evaluation and Advocacy Network Services:
Our team is ready to advise you as your organization tackles these questions:
* What does sustainable development look like in your organization? How can we build it?
* How can we track our projects' return on investment for donor and private funders through participatory feedback? What data exists is missing, or we don't know we need?
* What is Sustained Excellent Development for our participants? We need to ask during projects and after they close. What inputs and capacities need to be built? How do we measure, monitor and evaluate?
* Advocating to clients and donors about the benefits of tracking sustained impact and calculating actual Return on Investment of sustained development, including learning what emerged that we did not expect…
* Advocating together for more funding for longer project cycles with greater participant feedback… for country-led development!
National partners in evaluation, impact and advocacy
* How can we best build national capacity to help local stakeholders evaluate us? What methods for accountability do we need to create? Using our country-national network a great start.
This is how to help our work and our world shine with sustained development.
We can help your work shine with Monitoring & Evaluation, Learning and Accountability (MEAL), and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) learning, by helping design projects for investment that are impactful and sustained by our stakeholders in partnerships for results.
* Magnify all stakeholders’ voices, including participants, implementers, local partners, and local government;
* Mobilize donors and national governments to learn from the most self-sustained programming;
* Manifest great programming for country-led development.
Contact us: Jindra@ValuingVoices.com, +1-202-848-4783 (US) or +42-731-106-296 (Czech Rep)